Rugged, reliable maintenance equipment
In addition to a wide range of lubrication products for dozens of industries, R.D. Holder Oil Company also has the essential equipment you need to apply lubricants safely and effectively – whether you require a few individual components or multiple, complete tank packages. We recognize that no two of our clients have the same needs, which is why, as your supplier, we work to stay as flexible as possible. In short, we'll ensure you have the storage and dispensing equipment you need.
Our lubricators, storage systems and accessory devices are available with short lead times throughout Ohio and Northern Kentucky. Frequently requested items include:
- Rhino Tuff Tanks, similar in appearance and dimensions to poly totes, from 110 to 280 gallons
- Air diaphragm and hand-operated pumps (3:1 and 5:1) for motor oil, gear oil, and transmission fluids
- Grease pumps with higher pressure ratios (50:1 and 100:1)
- Diaphragm and piston specialty pumps for antifreeze/water mixes and solvents
- Electronic and mechanical control handles for oil applications
- Containment pallets, trays and platforms to prevent spills from spreading
- Handling tools such as dollies, trucks and racks to transport drums
- Accessories such as tubes, hoses, valves and swivels
R.D. Holder's equipment service doesn't stop at the sales desk. Our staff will gladly answer all your questions about proper lubricant storage, handling and shelf life so that your goods remain safe for use.
Call us toll-free at 1-800-243-0432 to request a quote on specific equipment, or if a product you're looking for isn't listed above. In many cases we can special-order equipment to be delivered with your usual shipment.