Enjoy the many benefits of your own service station
Most R.D. Holder fuel customers take advantage of our equipment inventory at least once, but every business has different equipment needs:
- You may only need to buy just a few components, or build a complete fueling system from scratch
- Your equipment may need to be specific to gasoline, diesel, compressed natural gas, or a more specialized fuel
- You may want only a few hundred gallons of fuel on-hand at one time, or tens of thousands of gallons
- Your setup might be permanent, such as at your headquarters, or temporary, like at a job site.
However you choose to incorporate our equipment, you can count on us to adapt accordingly.
We pledge to help you meet OSHA standards, safety standards and provide the training necessary for your staff to support your fleet. We can install and introduce parts including:
- Tanks ranging from 275 gallons up to 30,000 gallons per container
- Standard Pumps up to 115 volts, as well as 12 volt transfer and high speed pumps
- Nozzles, filters and hoses designed to minimize potential for spills and contamination
- Meters to manage how much fuel your fleet is using – effectively gauge your costs and when you'll need to schedule subsequent fuel transfers
We aim to provide everything your fleet will need – down to accessories you might not think of, like adapters and swivels. You should feel like your facilities are prepared for anything – even the unpredictable.
R.D. Holder has similar, specialized equipment available for complementary products such as lubricants and diesel exhaust fluid. We'll put together a customized package for your specific needs, and your fleet's own self-sufficient fueling station can get up and running in just weeks. Call us at 1-800-243-0432 or request a quote online today for more detailed information.